Wednesday 8 October 2014

Tessallating Windmills

Still around and day by day improving.  Managed to get this edge to edge done today for Allie.  Used a lovely Magnifico thread in the cerise/purple and it looks great.



 The pattern was Plush and the curves offset all the angles quite nicely.


My lovely sister Joyce came up for the weekend and we managed a little bit of patchworking together.  It really helped me to begin to feel like doing something.  I have had not been interested in the last few weeks as I have been too exhausted.  Anyway, here is my sister stitching away.  A Breast Cancer survivor, Joyce's hair has grown back super soft and lovely and curly just like our Mum's.  Gorgeous isn't she?


I managed to make up two blocks from the Farmers Wife that our group have started.  Yay, 5 done, only 106 to go!!!!  Gulp.


Off to bed now as it's been a big day.  See you all again soon.

Take care and blessings to all,

Clare

1 comment: