Saturday 30 August 2014

A little quilting...lots of puffing!

Hi at last, blogging has been off the list these past couple of weeks...I came down with a nasty flu virus and have had to go real slow.  Just starting to come right though with lots of healing prayers and being so well looked after by my lovely husband.
Have also left the cord behind to take the photos off my phone, so only a little older eye candy tonight.  Will pick it up tomorrow I hope.
Finally managed to start cutting out my new grandbaby's quilt.  It is going to be fun.  And Kea's fabric arrived for the baby bag I am going to make.  Oh it is so gorgeous I cant wait to show you the photos.

This was one of my most favourite quilts that was a shop sample.  I still have as I just love it...it is mostly Kaffe Fassett fabrics.


This was our own pattern designed and stitched by my friend Colleen Watt, and I wrote up the pattern.  It was very successfull.

 This was one of those design it as you go for the customer quilts for a lovely lady who came to learn how to quilt at 78 years old.  Maureen was amazing and has made lots of quilts and bags.


Will catch up with you all again real soon.  Hope you are getting lots of quilting done.

Hugs and blessings
Clare

1 comment:

  1. Love that Kaffe quilt. It seems to glow.
    Glad t hear you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete