Sunday 9 February 2014

I Did It!!

Technology is so wonderful when it is working.  My phone has decided to do all sorts of weird and wonderful things, so I cannot get my photos off it.  I will take some with the camera tomorrow and then things will come back to normal.

Have been busy doing all sorts of ordinary things like painting doors.  Kerry has been working on finishing the back porch area and the cats have been luxuriating in the front bedroom keeping out of the rain.

I finished my modern quilt and have made some progress on the finish list quilts.  Only two more blocks to finish blanket stitching around and that's it.  Yippee.

By the way...the "I Did it" bit is that I finally made a decision on my hair and have had a new hair cut.  Photos tomorrow!!

I will talk to you again tomorrow when I have some photos to share with  you.

Blessings
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment