Sunday 16 February 2014

Pictures at Last

Life has been busy.  Had a great day at Otane on Saturday where I got lots and lots of stitching done, especially on those projects in my "Finish List"  lol.

Here are the quilts I got done last week.  The exact same pattern, just different fabrics:


This one is made from French General fabrics.  Linda has made these quilts for her kids.


The pattern is Effervesence and I used Magnifico thread...Snow Goose from memory.


The back looks really good too.


The second one was in these lovely pastel girly colours.  Was so lovely to quilt.

Pattern on this one is Pretty Penny.  Nice big pattern and looks just right I think.


Another close up just cause I can and too tired to write much tonight :)



The back looks awesome too.  Used a King Tut variegated thread on this one with the light teal on the back giving two quilt looks.

Off to bed lovely people.  Will fill you in on my busy days later in the week.  Hope you all have an awesome Monday.  I have to be at the pool at 8am!!!!

Blessings
Clare








No comments:

Post a Comment