Wednesday 24 April 2019

Plodding away

At getting things finished, but then that is nothing new.  I think it is everyday life for a quilter, don't you?  Mind you, we do all work at different speeds, and some of us are (hopefully) like me, stuck in low gear.  Hehehe.
The progress on Danielle's quilt is good.  I have sewn all the rows now and merely need to stitch last five rows into the final section.  Stitch all the sections together and we are up to the frame and border.  It sounds (and feels) so good to be able to talk about the border as if it is becoming close to a finished quilt top.  Yay  I have to say that I like this quilt more as each section goes on.  The busyness of the smaller HST's would be quite overwhelming in a large quilt for me, but it may be because of the darker colours I am using.
























This is the hat I was talking about in my last post.  It came through my error ridden blocking process with no problems.


Richard loves it as he is very kind to his Mum.





















Keeping it brief today.  Off to try and cook some dinner for us.  That will be interesting.  lol

Hugs and blessings to you all.
Clare


1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh with the first sentence. I never seem to get anything finished....grin.Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete