Tuesday 23 December 2014

One more Farmers Wife block & Christmas Greetings...

With Christmas only two sleeps away, we head off tomorrow morning to the Waikato.  We are going to go via Rotorua and call in and see our daughter Shala, granddaughter Tonya and great granddaughter Zoe!  Might get to see one the grandsons if he is around too. Then we will head off after lunch and aim to get to son Daryll's for dinner.  I am so excited that we can spend some time with Dayn and little Hamish.  On Christmas  morning we will head into Te Awamutu where we will all celebrate Christmas together (well, with three of our kids anyway).

It has been a very slow week in regards to work.  I did manage to get one more Farmers Wife block made so the pile goes up again.  Soon I will be down to double figures!!!


 When in Wellington the week before I spotted the stall that Stitchbirds had in the Underground Market.  Chose a couple of these, but then somehow we managed to end up in their shop in Kilbirnie...funny that.
Love this wee selection.  Now I am going to be firm with myself and no more fabric until I have used lots up.


This one is my favourite though.  Just love the cats and the cool saying.  I shall have to use this on something really special.


That's most of the news for now.

Kerry and I hope you have an awesome Christmas.  We are so thankful that "God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16.

We pray that you will be truly blessed as you celebrate with your families.  If you are on your own, we pray you will feel loved by the presence of good friends and if you cannot be with friends or family, we pray that you will feel God's amazing love for you.

See you soon.

Blessings
Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment