Friday 26 October 2018

Finished Sajou Mini quilt

I have finished my first sewalong with Lori from Humble Quilts.  Here is a link for you to visit - Humble Quilts and I'm sure you will enjoy a visit to her blog.  Two of my friends have said I should make this bigger, but then it turns into a WIP and I'm not sure I want that.  Much nice to say it is finished.  Hoping to quilt it over the weekend to be properly finished of course.  What do you think?




Best of all, it has all come from my stash.  Making some inroads here (she says positively).  LOL.  Have a great weekend everybody.

Hugs and blessings
Clare

I'm linking to Humble Quilts Here  as well.

5 comments:

  1. If you can get it done, just leave it small! It is so cute!! thanks for sewing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely small quilt! I love the large floral in the center!!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely, and I especially love your central flower block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks terrific with all those florals.

    ReplyDelete