Sunday 22 July 2018

A scrap of this and a scrap of that...

Is all I have managed to get done since my last blog.  It has taken longer than I thought to get back my energy.  However, we are getting somewhere now. I have finally managed to sew the mystery top together and have chosen the frame and border fabric.


And now onto the large sized HST's for Danielle's quilt.  Got all the little ones finally finished - 350 of them.  Now only the medium and extra large ones left to do.  Hopefully these will go a lot faster being bigger and less of them.  Gosh I'm hoping to make some progress soon.


















That's me for today.  Hope you all have an awesome week.  Thanks for stopping in.  I am linking to Cynthia at Oh! Scrap and you can click here and enjoy some eye candy from lots of contributors.

Hugs and blessings,
Clare

9 comments:

  1. Your layout looks great. Happy to hear you are able to get in some sewing therapy. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Now I'm wishing I would have participated in the mystery--love the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, I really enjoyed participating. It's my first online mystery. Plus used up some scraps.

      Delete
  3. Hey a nice mystery finished tip. I like that design - a nice change from the friendship star. Love the colors of your second project. That will go fast. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie, it is a nice design. It was nice and quick to do too which made it go very smoothly.
      Yes, Danielle's colours are very delicious. So looking forward to putting some rows together soon. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. How good it is to see your blog post, I haven't been in touch as I said I would because of lots of visits with the medical folk!!! I will email, only one appointment tomorrow! Your mystery quilt is a perfect scrap quilt, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen, I quite understand. It definitely is scrappy.

      Delete
  5. 350 HST....gee these patterns have so many parts.

    ReplyDelete